Our COVID In-Studio Safety Procedures (Updated September 13, 2021)
- On September 22, 2021, all clients/members, as per the guidelines set out by the Ontario Provincial Government must shown proof of vaccination before entering the studio. Please view our full Vaccination Policy here for details.
- Reservations are required (no drop-ins are permitted).
- Mandatory In-studio class cap of 4 clients, plus one instructor - 2 meter social distancing measures must be strictly followed.
- Online COVID Screening is required BEFORE each in-person class (outdoor and in-studio). The Screening Survey must be completed the day of class. If there are any changes to your health after completing the survey and the start of class, please re-submit the survey.
- If you have traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days, and are not fully vaccinated, please self isolate and do not attend in-person classes. If you are fully vaccinated please ensure you receive a negative PRC test before attending the studio.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED while entering, exiting and moving around the studio. They are not mandatory during your practice and while exercising. If you feel more comfortable wearing one while exercising, you are welcome to do so.
- Clients are responsible for bringing their own masks.
- Handmade Reusable Fabric Masks are available to purchase for $8.00 at the studio, all proceeds go to the Stouffville Foodbank.
- Please take any disposable masks or gloves with you home.
- The flow of traffic will be managed by our instructors, and social distancing measures must be strictly followed.
- Social distancing signage and floor markers have been installed throughout the studio.
- Outdoor classes will require clients to social distance and remain on their own mat for the duration of the class.
- No bags or purses are allowed inside the studio. Please keep them in the reception area which will be locked during class.
- Mat placement stickers have been set out. Please place your mat inside these stickers.
- Plastic barriers have been placed between clients for added protection in-studio.
- Each in-studio station will have it's own set of paper towel and mat disinfectant bottles.
- Two hand sanitizer stations are available in the studio for use.
- A Levoit Hepa Filter unit has been placed inside the studio.
- Please bring a mat, water bottle, and any props or weights with you. Props will NOT be provided by the studio at this time.
- There will be no hands on adjustments and all classes will be contact-less.
- Instructors will wipe down all touch surfaces before and after each class with disinfectants listed on Health Canada's website in-studio.
- A deep cleaning using COVID approved disinfectants will be done daily in-studio.
PLEASE FILL OUT OUR MANDATORY COVID SCREENING SURVEY THE DAY OF CLASS BEFORE VISITING US IN-PERSON
IF YOU HAVE TRAVELLED OUTSIDE OF THE PROVINCE OR ARE EXPERIENCING ANY OF THESE SYMPTOMS PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND OUR IN-PERSON CLASSES (OUTDOOR OR IN-STUDIO). Clients will be required to have completed our on-line COVID Screening Survey and have their temperature checked at the door BEFORE entering the studio.
- fever (+100.4F) and/or chills
- cough or barking cough (croup)
- shortness of breath
- sore throat
- difficulty swallowing
- nasal congestion/runny nose
- decreased or loss of taste or smell
- Pink eye
- digestive issues, pain, nausea, vomiting and/or diarrhea
- muscle aches/joint pain
- extreme tiredness
- falling down often
PLEASE REGISTER USING YOUR WELLNESSLIVING ACCOUNT FOR CLASSES AS NO DROP INS WILL BE ALLOWED.
Your Safety for Our Virtual Classes
- Only clients with valid passes or memberships may access the virtual classes for the security of our valued clients.
- The Zoom waiting room option has been turned on for further security.
- These classes will be recorded and published on True Path Yoga and Pilates's private FitVID on Demand software through WellnessLiving. Only images of our instructors will be recorded during these classes - images of client's will not be recorded.
- By clicking on the WellnessLiving Zoom Registration Link and participating in these Virtual Offerings, all attendees understand and acknowledge that these classes are taken at their own risk.
- True Path Yoga and Pilates and their Instructors are not liable or responsible for any injuries and/or damages which may be incurred.
***These policies above may change at any time without notice. Please check back frequently for any changes or updates...we appreciate your patience and understanding during these trying times...thank you!